a stranger cat

So, I finally decided to actually write something despite having anything to say. The past few days having been a slow process in getting ready for Hawaii in t-minus 52 hours. And by getting ready, I mean ordering Pizza Hut instead of cooking so I don't have to use the clean dishes. And also, getting caught up on the Office, Modern Family and the Walking Dead since we will be gone for a week and probably frolicking on the beach instead of sitting in a tomb dark basement watching our shows until we fall asleep.

Yeah... we're really accomplishing a lot in our attempt to get ready for this trip. I had to go to the post office yesterday to get  a package sent off and when I got home, Landon took my car to go desposit his paycheck.  I gave him the keys and he ran out the door because the bank closed in 15 minutes.  So I get on my computer to read some e-mails and Landon comes bursting through the door with this big, white cat his his hands and says, "Whit- I got you a cat!" runs over and hands it to me and runs back out the door.  I just sit there like, "what the hell just happened?" while this cat is squirming and clawing at my arms.  I've been telling Landon for a few weeks now that I want a cat.  But that wasn't exactly what I meant.  Finally the cat snagged my skin and I dropped it. It ran to the door and turned around and just stared at me. We were both so confused. I walked over and opened the door and it walked out non-chalantly like nothing even happened. And that was probably the most excitment I've experienced in the last couple days.

10 comments:

  1. Hahaha, where did this cat come from? And what happened to it? I'm very curious.

    Chris said he saw a stray, white kitten a few weeks ago and he didn't bring it home to me. I was so mad.

    I'm also mad that you're going to Hawaii without me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. Where did he find a cat? And where did it go? And what did he say when he got home and said kitty kitty was gone? And finally why are you going to Hawaii without inviting me? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha. He stole somebody's cat and re-gifted it to you? Epic!
    I'm so jealous that you're leaving for Hawaii soon : (

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is so sweet of landon to steal you a cat! you probably have rabies now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is so sweet of landon to steal you a cat! you probably have rabies now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha i'm loving this. your husband sounds like a real character. cat regifting? i like him already.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was going to say exactly what Jes said! Hilarious though. That Landon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What part of Hawaii will you be in?! We'll be in Hawaii for the next week too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is great! I had a stray in my garage the other day and bugged. I can't imagine in the house. Are you gonna get a kitty?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to know how the cat situation resolves... because that has the makings of being an incredible story.

    And since you're not going to take me with you to Hawaii, please make sure to take lots of pictures, and have enough fun for both of us, k?

    I really hope the cat didn't give you any scratches that bled... it might make swimming in the ocean kinda ouchy.

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget