Bond.

So as I literally opened my computer, Landon is in the bathroom yelling for me to bring him a towel.  I was taking my time and then he yells, "THERE'S A MOUSE!!" as I was about to walk into the bathroom.  I squealed like a little girl and ran back to the bedroom and jumped up on the bed.  Landon never ended up getting a towel from and I don't even really know how I got ready this morning.

Last night I was just hangin' out, waiting for Landon to come home and the little romantic devil walks in the room with a dozen long stemmed roses. I was so taken back I literally couldn't find words.  And then he picked out the movie he wanted to watch with me: Meet Joe Black.  I'd never heard of it before, but I was so excited to actually get to watch a chick flick for the first time in who knows how long. And let me tell you, I freaking loved it.  Especially these:




I would definitely say I found it. This love they speak of. With this guy.


























He went to the midnight showing of Skyfall last night.  I didn't go with him because I have to get up for work at 5 am and I didn't feel like getting an hour of sleep.  But he did look dashing right before he left.





































Bond, James Bond.
Happy Friday everyone.

4 comments:

  1. lol. I immediately thought of James Bond with the title. Such pretty roses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! those pictures in the tux are just hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meet Joe Black is an a great movie!! I've cried every single time I've watched it.

    Roses. What a guy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, not only is he romantic, but he dresses up in a tux for the midnight showing of Bond? You have yourself a keeper there, friend.

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget