Hawaii: Operation Beach

Today was a killer day.  We were all over the island.  Starting with the Kiluea Lighthouse. It was gorgeous, and the view was breath taking.








Landon took this picture of this bird.  He followed it around forever waiting for the perfect photo.  




After the lighthouse, we drove and drove until we found a beach that we liked, this one had HUGE waves.  Each of us got knocked into next week at least once.  Especially Landon and Skyler.  They were out on their body boards all day.  I mostly hung out past the wave breaking zone and let the waves push me around without eating massive amounts of sand.  Can't say the same for my swimming suit though.













 the most impressive part about these pictures is that I was literally on the other side of the beach when I took these.  My camera freaking kicks butt when it comes to zooming.

 This is the giant sand turtle I created after I couldn't take the salt water anymore.
 Which of course Skyler couldn't wait to destroy. RIP Sand Turtle



We were at the beach for about five ish hours before we just couldn't be out in the sun anymore.  Skyler and Landon got cooked big time.  So we parked it for a bit and got THEE best fish n' chips I have ever had in my life.

We are back at the condo for the night, completely exhausted.  We have an early morning tomorrow out on a boat that is taking us to some primo snorkeling.  There probably won't be many pictures if any at all, word on the street is that you don't bring anything that you don't want to get soaked.

2 comments:

  1. I am so obsessed with your sunglasses.

    Also, thank you for blogging while you're on vacation. The pictures make me feel like I'm almost there with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those pictures look amazing. Hawaii really seems like a wonderful place. I am looking into Hawaii real estate because I have heard so many great things about the place. Hopefully things work out and I can have as much fun as you did.

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget