I hate myself today.

The past two nights I have been up past 11:30 pm.  That is a no-no for me since I have to set five alarms through the 5 am hour to make sure I am up by 5:55 am at the latest.  And that's when I get a solid 8 hours. So, I'm a little out of it this morning. And already can tell, I'll probably be off for the rest of the day.  Or at least until I get my afternoon nap.

anyways. so last night in class, I was wearing my lovely little locket I bought a few weeks ago.  I've had it for about a week and a half now and haven't been able to open it due to my shellac nails.  They are too fat.  (I have anxiety attacks when I can't get my Pandora bracelet off because of this same problem.)  Anyway, this locket is big enough that I was thinking a picture of Landon could fit in there.  So I got creative and used my Gold's Gym pass to open it.  When I finally crackered her open, this is what I found:
I almost had to leave the classroom because I was struggling to stifle my laughter.  I had it delivered to my parent's house and it was there for about a week before I got my hands on it.  This has my sister written all over it.  And now, I don't think I'm going to put a picture of Landon in it. 

After class, I met up with the gals for dinner to celebrate Shelise's last night of being single.  It was amazing.  And after everyone left, we sat in the car and talked til way too late.  But it was worth it.  I miss these girls.
We have way too much fun together.
Oh, and the best part of the night, you know, besides hanging out with them? 

the salad bar now serves cookies.
'Merica

16 comments:

  1. bahahahaha. I can't believe she put those drawings in it! Too funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your nails...but I would have that same anxiety all of the time, and I couldn't do it.

    I don't know how you managed to stay in class. I would've been choking back my laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i love the necklace, that is awesome!! and the cookies, yes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want cookies. And a salad. Drenched in ranch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the pictures inside the locket are hilarious. she's a genius, your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is that ranch? Ranch and crutons, mofo.

    I totally giggled at the locket on i-gram last night. Evil genius, that sister of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so, so funny! That locket is so pretty too, I'd like one like that. Also, this salad bar sounds amazing, I want to go there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pictures. I would probably do something stupid like that.

    So having jello on salad bars simply wasn't enough, and now they need cookies? It's decided... I need to move to Utah so that I can always have the "healthy" choice of having the salad bar... or just a plate of salad bar cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't mind that I am commenting twice... I really hate when I do something incorrect so I deleted and am re-doing. LOVE that locket. And the inside? EVEN better.


    Love, The Skinnys

    ReplyDelete
  11. Putting pictures like that in a locket is totally something I would do... so funny! Oh, and thanks for dropping by my blog the other day :) Following back!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I, too, would have had to leave class. That is HILARIOUS looking! I probably would have peed my pants, actually. It's always good to get together with the gals; this is a reminder to me that I need girl time, so thank you. So, are you giving that to your sister or just not going to put a pic of Landon in it?

    ReplyDelete
  13. PS. She is funnier than my sister. Let's trade.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love a good artist. Your sister should be one of those people that draw characatures at the fair.

    ReplyDelete
  15. bwahaha I'm dying...I'm thinking of the locket I bought Jestina and how I should of put crazy hand drawn photos in there. Should of, would of, could of...I think you should keep them in there. Makes for a good story lol

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget