Good Mornings

this has been my morning routine as of late:
have my coco and read blogs while I wait to be called up to sample. everyone please take notice of my work cell phone there. real piece of work we got here. Also, Dwight from the Office has the same one. We are basically BFFs. The donut back there is not part of the routine. That- is because Land on promised me he would cook me dinner last night and then promptly fell asleep the moment he got home. I kept waiting for him to wake up and feed me, but he didn't. I went to bed at 9:30 without dinner and woke up hangry. (hungry AND angry) I'm over it now though. Just won't wait around for dinner anymore. I learned my lesson.

and Landy, if you're reading this baby, I still love you. But there better be another present under the tree with my name on it by the time I get home.

9 comments:

  1. That work phone is hilarious! Zack Morris called...he wants it back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss flip phones! Nothing like getting into a heated argument, and hanging up on the other person by slamming your phone shut.

    Or so I've heard. I didn't do that all the time in high school or anything.

    Anyway, you should've come over last night. I was making BBQ chicken pizza while I wore my sweatshirt, ate blow pops, and made out with Aaron Rodgers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha nice phone!!!

    Also like the word hangry. I may have to use that in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That phone is amazing!! I wish I could still use my old one, but ex bf flushed it down the toilet...he claims it was an accident, but I don't know if I 100% agree!

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay so now all i want is some hot cocoa haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hangry is a horrible feeling. But donuts, chocolate and blogs? Those go really far in curing hanger.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When you said sampling I immediately thought of food. Hangry, much?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is hilarious! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget