Merry Christmas and Stuff

Landon and I were watching BYU in the Poinsettia Bowl last night (go Cougs) and on a commercial break he was all,
"So the world is supposed to end tomorrow..."
And I was like,
"Oh is it? Are you sure? I haven't heard anything about it."
and he was all,
"yeah."
and I was like,
"Will you tell me more about it?"

and the rest of the conversation went like this:

Photobucket
Even posting this conversation we had is annoying me.  There is not much left of this dead horse to beat.  On a brighter note, I accidentally saw my final grade last night and I passed with flying colors.  I usually wait until after the following semester to look at my final grades because if I don't look at them then I couldn't possibly have failed.  But I was trying to look up classes and it showed my G.E.'s and they were all green.  And I was like, "wait... that means.... AFTER 4 1/2 YEARS I FINALLY COMPLETED HALF OF MY EDUCATION?!" And even though that last sentence should have sent me into a spiraling depression, I proceeded to do a victory dance.  I will say, it definitely helped out the Code Black attitude I was in yesterday.
And today is even better because it's my last day of work until next year. And I'm done with all my Christmas shopping so basically I'm going to veg out for the next eight days. And then get started on my New Year's Resolutions.


also, this might be my last post for awhile.  You know, with Christmas being right around the corner. Lots of family parties and fudge eating ahead of me.  Typing might turn out to be too much of a chore. Or I might be blogging a ton because Landon will have to go back to work and I will have no car and no friends, so blogging might be all I have left.  What I'm trying to get at here is: I'll see ya when I see ya. And I love all of you and you are the wind beneath my wings.

Merry Christmas and all that stuff.

11 comments:

  1. I like your theory about passing...I always checked my grades with one eye. Scared to look!

    Have a wonder eight days off (jealousss) and a very Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the wind beneath my wings! haha
    Love that gif...that's the best one I've seen! Merry Christmas darlin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU PASSED! Whoop there it is.

    Merry Christmas to you and the Land Shark!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha! That's the best description of the end of the world being today I've heard/seen. You. are. awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was definitely the best description about the end of the world...And the fact that the nightly news was reporting it...SERIOUSLY. Surely there was real news somewhere in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't agree more about the dead horse.

    I hope you get some mail today, it's been 9 days!! That's just not right. I'm about to go postal.

    Merrrry xmas charlie brown!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So that gif thing....it has me mesmerized. I can't stop staring!

    Congrats on passing you classes! That's awesome. There's no better feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I seriously LOVE the way you write! You are just awesome! Have a GREAT Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas! You know what my brother did for me for Christmas? He cleaned my carb on my bike...I think I would of returned every gift under the tree just to get my bike running and he did it for me. Brothers are the best, now I can go riding for New Years. I'll be thinking of you, my favorite dirt bike princess! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, the world didn't end.

    My friend and I joked that we didn't take it nearly seriously enough and in a text she said to me, " "we really don't. I mean what if the world really did end and I never did get a pet camel. Such a scary thing to think about.. what kind of life i've had without a camel.." <--------- from a mother of two.

    that's what I think of now, when I think of that day.

    and yes, for blogging breaks. I'm all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you had a merry christmas!! :)

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget