Throwback Thursday: Christmas Edition

Ok, I've been saving this post for a few weeks now because it's the greatest thing I think my family has in our possession.  But I had to promise to give some background on this video to get the authority to post it.  This is from Christmas of 1999.  I was 9 1/2 years old and my mom wanted a picture of my brother, sister and me next to our Christmas tree.  Her real camera was out of commission so she was trying to get a still shot of us on her video camera.  But we are all very easily distracted by shiny things and for 4 minutes straight she cannot get a picture of us.  Also, my mom specifically requested to make sure everyone knows she isn't as mean as she sounds in the video.  Even though, she doesn't really sound mean.  You'd all be just as fed up with us if you were in the same position.

So here you are Blogland, my early Christmas gift to you:




Happy Throwback Thursday.  And yes Alissa, that is my pink Tech Vest.

Oh, and just so you know, we did achieve the picture:


Mariah could look a little happier, but other than that....nailed it!

7 comments:

  1. hahahahahahahahahahahaha this is the best thing ive ever seen. I am just sitting here echoing your mother, "hold it!! don't move!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom has the sweetest sounding voice, even when she's frustrated! And your little sister was adorable. Loved this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally got to watch the video!

    I love when he pushes you off the chair.

    And I love that tech vest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha this is hilarious. I love "Just look cute together!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really just love this. A lot. Ahh, hilarious. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Surprisingly you were the best behaved. "We don't need that. You're ruining the picture." Hahaha. Your mom.

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget