Weekending: Christmas finally made it to my place

I was so happy when last week flew by and the weekend came before I knew it.  Though I am not as stoked that Saturday and Sunday went by just as quickly.  And then almost as soon as the clock struck midnight last night, my body turned on me.  I think I finally caught whatever is going around Blogland. Or maybe my sister's high school.  Whatever it is, it's trying to kill me.
At least I managed to get some hard core relaxing in and accomplished a lot as far as Christmas gifts and a certain Secret Santa present taken care of.  And we FINALLY got up our Christmas tree.  I made Land Shark a kick butt dinner and some coco to enjoy by our little Charlie Brown tree.
 I was especially excited to hang our Christmas ornament we got in Kauai.  It had a picture of a church we would drive by everyday on our way to Hanalei painted on it.  We hung it right on top.
And after the tree decorating I strapped on my Rudolph nose and drank more coco.


Then yesterday, Land Shark and I got to head up to Layton for a couple hours to see my fam.  My mom was able to snap some pictures of us for Christmas.  We had a lot of fun, but it was so dang cold.

















Sorry bout that photo dump.  Hope y'all had a great weekend!  Only five more days until this weekend. 

8 comments:

  1. You two are so adorable. Really. Love the photos. And your reindeer nose? I die. Especially since Rudolph may have been a girl???

    I could use a steady drip of cocoa in my life right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious photos! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your Christmas pics!! SO adorable! And that rudolph nose, that's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pictures!

    I want that scarf, and that red nose, and some of your top secret hot coco. Oh, and to be your neighbor. Just call me Mrs. Rogers.

    OR MRS. AARON RODGERS. Oh, that was a rant.

    Anyway, I'm determined to finish my secret santa gift today, so I'm not "that person" who is holding up the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pictures are so cute! Love catching up on your hilarious life, Whit. Maddi showed me your blog and now I definitely stalk it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at how cute the two of you are! BUT WHY ISN'T ROSIE GOAT IN ANY OF THESE PICTURES?

    ReplyDelete
  7. How freaking cute are you guys?!? No seriously. How? Just kidding.

    I love your sweater poncho. It is far too hot here for such cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have the best smile! It says happy! And can I have snow please. A lot of it right now! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget