Bachelor Recap: This One Sucked.

I'll be honest.  I don't really want to do a recap on the Bachelor today because A. I thought it started at 7 and it started at 6 so I missed like the first 45 minutes.  And B. Diana from Utah got voted off Estrogen Island already.  She was cute.  But apparently not interesting enough for this season.  She had some big Utah shoes to fill what with following after Jef with One F, Douche Bag Bentley and Michelle Money.

Is it sad that I can go back that far?

So here is my recap.

Diana got dumped and creepy, sneering Amanda who was wearing THEE ugliest dress and, AND her hair looked like it was singed over a large flame was given a rose.

Photobucket

Good question Jef with One F.
I blame the producers on this one.

The only highlight of last night's episode for me was when I get to say,
"Ladies...Sean...This is the final rose tonight.  Whenever you're ready..."  Along with Chris Harrison.


He's such a tool.

9 comments:

  1. I was watching Jeopardy (judge me - I dare you!) and this came on after.

    And I changed the channel.

    :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree-- last night's episode was lackluster. However, I have a sneaking suspicion that Amanda MAY be a sociopath... who cannot dress herself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never watched the bachelor but I enjoy your recaps. Lmao.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was watching American Reunion. I can't watch the Bachelor because it makes me get all ragey. But I will enjoy the recaps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ew I was so mad when amanda was given a rose! GAG ME!
    Also, I heard on the radio that Chris Harrison went on a date with Jbieb's mom. WAY down on the scale in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agreed, boring. This is my first season watching so I hope it gets better. Since Ashley is gone my interest has virtually disappeared.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm relieved that you said Amanda's dress was ugly. I thought it was the most hideous thing...not to mention my hair looks better than hers when I haven't showered for two days! Sheesh. What a let down. I'm saddened that you missed the first part of it. I wanted to know what you had to say about that :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have said this once and I will say it again - I'm pretty sure I'm the only human being blogger on the planet who doesn't watch the bachelor. Not sure why I felt the need to clarify on the "human being" part of that, but I'm too lazy to go back and delete it. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  9. K Whitney.. I'm a newby at all the little video clips.
    Yours are hilarious.. where do you find them?

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget