Feline Friday

Due to this horrible inversion that has been going on for the last few weeks the air here in Utah has been deemed "toxic." So I am using that as an excuse for only putting a slight effort into blogging today.  But I feel as though you will understand seeing as I am basically breathing poison.  So enjoy some cat pictures and have an awesome Friday and weekend!!
 photo funny-gif-cat-paw-girl_zps578f5c8a.gif


 photo 99_zps5afc5e39.gif


 photo funny-gif-cat-costume-bee_zps00a42f03.gif

5 comments:

  1. I'm a sucker for cat pictures/gifs. Looking at them is my favorite thing to do on Pinterest.

    Yep. I'll admit it.

    Kidnap Tom this weekend and take some more pictures of him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE BEE MEOWW! I don't understand how people catch these great moments. Its like they are constantly videoing the damn cats. Maybe I take one million pictures, but she NEVER cooperates for videos :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfect!!

    I hope the poison air doesn't kill you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Kid just saw this and we both laughed at the bumble cat. You know they have fainting goats maybe this was a fainting cat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cat pictures are almost as good as pictures of babies and labs. You just brightened my "my youtube video took 2 hours to flippin' load" mood. Maybe the toxic air is good for something?

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget