Friday Rants

Instead of the traditional Friday's Letters post, I have a few rants I'd like to get off my chest. So here we go with the first of Friday's Rants.

Dear Utah:
Not cool man, not cool.

Dear work,
While I am glad to be back, you really suck for requiring me to wake up at 5:00 in the morning.

Dear Brick Pizza,
I respect you and your ambition even though when I go your restaurant nobody is ever there. And I also respect you for ripping off all the recipes from The Brick Oven. And also sort of ripping off their name. BUT- when I come to get food at 9:00 pm and you're not open? That sort of pisses me off.
Dear Pizza Factory,
See above complaint. Except your REALLY popular, so you have no business being closed at 9:00 pm. And that legitimately pisses me off. And I don't respect you.

Dear Arby's:
You should start serving pizza. For when I want some on a Thursday night at 9:00 and everyone else is closed.

I realize most of these rants are about food.  But that's because I'm having a hanger hangover. Also, I didn't get a lot of sleep last night. Annnd the -2 degrees puts me in a mood.
hey, at least it's Friday.
I am happy about that.


14 comments:

  1. Okay I'm sick of winter here and it was 29 this morning so you have put me in my place. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. -2? Wowzer.

    It was like 12 here yesterday, but 32ish right now. Who knew 32 could feel warm??

    Come to NY and get pizza. It's good, I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness that shit s cold! Fuck that. I hate hunger hangovers. I hate being hungry. I'm a grump ass when I'm hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. -2? That is awful! I was already thinking about all the pizza I was going to order tonight! I cannot not wait to have some now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am wearing gloves in my house. and its... maybe... 35. i don't even know what i would do in -2. sneeze and explode????

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is way too cold! Pizza joints should be open 24/7 is that too much to ask??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pizza is soooo good. Now I am craving pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's been cold as balls lately. I'm so tired of it. But I hear that it's supposed to warm up for a week... hopefully it'll be warmer for you too. Also, how in the world do you live in a college area, and pizza is not open at 9pm????????????

    Our favorite pizza place closes at 8pm, but we also live in a town full of old people.

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha Brick Pizza. The owner of that place, Caesar, used to be the kitchen manager at Brick Oven. I can't believe he got away with ripping off most of the recipes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I remember him telling me his plans when I was a server there. we try to go there every now and then just for him. haha

      Delete
  10. Grouchy pants on today! I would also die in -2 degree weather. 50 is killing me.

    Cheer up and I hope that you find pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  11. -2 degree...I can't even imagine how cold that feels.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Move to St. George... Tah duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Whoa. There is nothing, I repeat, NOTHING worse than needing pizza and not having it. Which is why I downed about 2 pizzas this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget