More Birthday.

The only pictures I got from Land Shark's birthday yesterday were these:
Is it me, or does it look like my foundation is 3 shades too dark?  I swear it doesn't look like that in real life.  Oh and Landon is trying to kill me with his eyes.  As you can see, I am bright eyed and bushy tailed at 5:45 in the morning, Landon on the other hand has only been asleep for three hours, so... his birthday probably would have been better if I had just let him sleep.  I just wanted to see his face when he saw his birthday bucket!
Even though it's in a basket, it is the "Birthday Bucket" not "Basket" I just don't have a bucket currently.  Growing up my mom always filled our birthday buckets with our favorite things.  So for Land Shark he got his dried coconut, Kettle Cooked Salt and Vinegar chips, Sour Patch Kids, Soda Stream flavors, Mountain Dew and some dude shampoos.  Also, I slaved over those cheese cake cookie bars all night on Tuesday because Landon doesn't like cake, but he has a love affair with those cheese cake bars.  I'm not even allowed to have one.  That's a lie, I choose not to because I don't like them.  By all accounts, it doesn't make sense.... graham cracker crust? good. cheese cake middle? good. chocolate chip cookie top? gooood.  So why don't I like them? It remains a mystery.

We went to dinner with his family where he got the last Wheel of Time book that has been signed by the author and his editors and I got an invite to this year's MSHA refresher.
Even though it sounded like I had fun last time, it's a pretty brutal day.  At least it's still a month away.

Anyhooters, happy birthday Landy, and happy Friday to everyone else.

10 comments:

  1. I love the idea of a Birthday Bucket/Basket. I want to start doing that! Happy Birthday to Landshark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a birthday bucket!! What a great tradition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That birthday bucket is such a good idea! and those cheesecake cookies look absolutely delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I might steal your idea. My birthday is coming up...but I don't wanna make myself a birthday bucket!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never hear of the birthday bucket, but it is a splendiferous idea! Now I really want a birthday bucket of my own... I wonder if Ammon is thoughtful enough to put one together???

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I'm going to steal the birthday bucket. That is probably the best idea ever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the idea of the Birthday Bucket! Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Birthday buckets sound so good! I want to try this, I think I would be so excited if I got one :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are not allowed to visit me on my birthday before 11:00 a.m. ever. So if our friendship status is still pending..

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget