Nailed It.

A gal I work with and I made some cup cakes for a co-worker of ours who is turning 50 this weekend. So of course, we made fifty cupcakes to bring to work today.  Even though there is only six of us who work there.  #operationfatpants  Anyway, the guy we brought them for LOVES the Grateful Dead, so I tried to make a Grateful Dead cupcake.  The first attempt didn't go so well.





Nailed it. 
The second attempt went a little better, but it just looks like a sad, demented little Grateful Dead skull. haha After that I stuck with basic decor and ultimately I just decided I'm not meant to be a cupcake artist.  I will stick to music and writing.  There goes my life long dream of being on Cup Cake Wars.  Who am I kidding? I'm not even 100% sure that is a real tv show. ok I googled "Cup Cake Wars" and this came up.  Which  I doubt the show is about, but if it was, I would probably go out of my way to watch it like I do with the Bachelor/ette.
Photobucket

Happy Thursday Poodles.


10 comments:

  1. haha you nailed the Grateful Dead cupcake! I am impressed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy...cupcakes! haha they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whitney! Your "basic decor" is fancier than anything I can do!

    Now I REALLY want a cupcake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MMM cupcakes, but that poor dog! lol. Who am I kidding, I torment my own dog with food sometimes.

    You did a way better job than anything I could have done. Pretty artistic to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! So cute...and now I am starving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh… ABSOlutely delicious cupcakes!!!And you’ve got a gorgeous blog too!!!HAPPY 2013 dear!!!

    Check out my blog to discover the Marilyn Monroe of S.XIX --- I’ll be waiting for you!!! (We could followed each other by GFC, Bloglovin’ or Facebook

    ABSOkisses!!!
    Fanny J. ABSOmarilyn | The Marilyn Monroe of S.XIX

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm turning 30 in 2 months so you better get started now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should make a cupcake with mah' face on it. Because I'm vain.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahahahaha this is fantastic! I laughed way too hard at your first attempt. Still better than I could ever do!

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget