Thowback: Background Stories

So you know when you're with your friends and weird things happen? The time when inside jokes are born and it's usually around 2:30 am? And things like this happen?
Or these:


And then these pictures end up on Facebook and people looking at them are like, "how did that even come about?"  Well, in picture number one, Nancy drew a wiener on a cupcake, so I smashed it in her face.  Picture number two? That was just an epic game of iPod Idol.  Picture 3 has appeared on this blog before, but will go down in history as one of the most epic pictures of our apartment's history.  And it was all because we tried to stack all four of us on top of each other.  Please take a moment (even if you have before) to notice Nancy's face being smashed into the ground. And the last picture was the first time I ever really hung out with Nan Chang and Shelise.  And they did this really cool interchangeable handstand thing that looked so wrong in so many ways.  But I was impressed right away.  What I'm saying is, there is always a background story.  And last night, as I was surfing the web, I came across this video and I am wondering so hard how this little show came about.


I mean, you don't just one day walk up to a huge Samoan and start slapping his belly.  That's just asking for trouble.  I want to know so bad how this came to be.

3 comments:

  1. That girl's face hitting the floor is the best thing I will see all day, I know it.

    I know a huge Samoan! I wonder if he's that talented...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you make the best lumberjack ever. Love it.

    It's hilarious just how bored the Samoan looks. Like, yup, this is totally hum-drum and boring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What the...what?? I'm not sure the guy in the back was even drumming. I don't want to know.

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget