Best Weekend Ever.

Remember how Friday was awesome?  Well, it carried all the way through the weekend.  I wasn't let down in the slightest.  Minus the fact that I am suffering from a pretty mean sinus infection.  But nothing that a little antibiotics can't fix.
Jazz game was awesome.  It was against the Oregon Trail Blazers.  Damian Lillard plays for them, but he just barely graduated from Weber State, which is where I will be next semester, because oh yeah, I got my Associate's Degree!! (well, I get it in April, but I was accepted so WOO!) Anyway, it was way fun to watch him and Ronnie Price who graduated from UVU play against the Jazz.  And we even saw my Dad who was a few suites down.
As you all know, I haven't been feeling well this week, so when my friends invited me to go snowboarding on Saturday I was planning on saying no.  And then Saturday morning came and I walked out the door to drive Landon to work and I was greeted with the most beautiful morning I had seen all winter.
I immediately called my buddies up and told em to count me in.  And even though I think it gave me a mild case of bronchitis for 24 hours, it was totally worth it.
 seriously. we couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day.  Yesterday before the super bowl we took Landon's new gun out and tried her out. and loved it. I got some video of it.  Threw some of it into a vlog for ya.  But here is the thing, I was editing while watching the Super Bowl, so it sort of.... sucks. ha! But I like doing vlogs so I'm putting it up anyway.  Hope you all had a great weekend as well!


p.s. sorry for breaking the cardinal rule about doing the vertical filming there at the beginning.  I couldn't get my iPod to stay in my belt buckle horizontally. mah bad.

4 comments:

  1. I love sunny gorgeous days on the slopes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo, sinus infections are the worst - I hope you feel better soon!

    I have to wait until lunch to watch that vlog, but I know I'm going to love every second of it. How could I not?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love snow!!! I woke up to a lovely 4 inches of snow on Sunday morning, so Mr. A and I had a snowball fight like a couple of kids. So fun. I'm glad that you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gave myself the worst ear infection ever from going skiing while sick. It was worth it. What's a little bronchitis after tons of fun?

    Best part of the vlog... "I'm like, a famous guest blogger... vlog with a v?"

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget