Embarrassing Favorites

So iHeart Radio has a new feature called, "Perfect For" and it changes every day.  But today I chose "Perfect for the Shower" and there was a playlist under it called Embarrassing Favorites: Everyone's favorite songs that they hate to admit they love. It started with "Barbie Girl" and I got really excited, but then I knew people at work would make fun of me, so I switched it.  "Come Clean" by Hilary Duff was next.  Again, 15 year old Whitney got really excited. And now the "Thong Song" is on.

Today is going to be a good day.
Also, a winter storm warning has been in effect all morning.  So that means fresh POW-POW!!
Even the coyotes knew, and were howling about it this morning up here.
AND- it's Friday.
so...

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE COME CLEAN. Ahhh, Laguna Beach!

    It's Friday. Big storm coming this way, too. It's going to be a good day - hopefully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! nostalgia of 8th grade with those songs. we are forecasted for 2 feet, maybe more here in NH :) happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come clean was a good song. Laguna beach was a good tv show. Guilty here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. bahahaha I used to love that damn Come Clean song by Hilary Duff...I might be youtubing that later to go down memory lane.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of this. Every word. I think this new iHeart Radio thing is awesome, and I plan on utilizing it a lot in upcoming runs. Your Friday is Th-thong-tha-thong-thong-thong-tastic now. Officially.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, I definitely need to re-download iHeart Radio. I'm not sure why/when I deleted it, but this whole "barbie Girl" and "Thong Song" thing has me wondering what the heck I was thinking when I deleted it!

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget