I went snowboarding and vlogged about it again, are you surprised?

ok, so we got Landon's truck back last Tuesday. Remember the one that bit the dust ten years ago? Well, finally, it is done, so we went to get it up by my parent's house and drop my car off to get new tires.  We went up Friday night to get my back and I decided at the last minute to get my car and then stay at my parent's so I could go snowboarding with my mom and sister since Landon had to work on Saturday.  I made a little vlog about our ski day.  In the middle of a legitimate blizzard.  Remember when I said last week was the best snow of my life? Well, it didn't hold it's title long because Saturday blew it out of the water.

Here is the video of our day.  It's probably a good thing Landon didn't come, he probably would have gone crazy. Because we are so much FUN!!



Don't you wish you could go skiing with us? Not surprised.
Hope you all had a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Look at all of that snow!! Wowzer...

    I just watched this without the sound on, and I couldn't stop laughing. I can only imagine what it will be like WITH the sound on.

    The face plant is amazing. Even better in slow motion.



    ReplyDelete
  2. geesh that is a lot of snow!! ugh that face plant hard to watch but had to keep watching it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had the blizzard Sunday, and we got double the snow forecast. And surprise! It's snowing again right now. Hard. The weather people forecast "flurries". They lied. I want to go to the mountain right now.

    Also, that binding clip in? Amazeballs.

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget