Star Struck

So last night, Landon and I went to the BYU v. Utah State game, where BYU came through in the last seconds and won the game. But that wasn't even the best part.  The best part? I got a picture with BYU's best Defensive Linebacker KYLE VAN NOY!!!
It's been awhile since I've been this star struck, but I couldn't help but giggle like a infatuated high school girl when I realized it was his back muscles I had my arm around and not a lamp post.  
Dude's ripped.  

Basically the high lite of my night.  Which I didn't think was possible after watching a buzzer winning game.  What can I say? Dreams really do come true. 
But seriously, good game Utah State.  

annnd here is that vlog I promised you.
I apologize and give you fair warning right now that I scream a lot in it. a lot.

7 comments:

  1. I love that picture of you. It's great. He looks like he could crush me with his pinky finger.

    I can't wait to watch the vlog on my break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute! I don't know who this fella is but he seems like a winner! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. bahaha. i'm dying. that was great. mostly skyler's fergie impression.

    ReplyDelete
  4. also, that last part you sounded drunk. i love these videos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I freakin' love that your sniffly self sounds so happy and relaxed and tired that you sound a little stoned, my dear. That is how you know that it was a good day.

    We're going skiing tomorrow, it's snowing as I type this. If only you could know how happy this equation makes me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha I was at the game, too.
    And what creeps me out about your blog is my brother's name is Landon. And he works for the basketball team so I took a double take when I saw this post! haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stumbled upon your blog via Love & Such. Just had to thank you for letting me take a peek of your world here. Just lovely!!! Feel free to visit me at http://allmyhappyendings.blogspot.com XOXO, Mandi

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget