There was a Fire

"Embrace who you are. Literally. Hug yourself.  Accept who you are. Unless you're a serial killer."

-Ellen Degeneres
Seriously...I'm Kidding

I'm reading Ellen's book right now.  Landon gave it to me for Christmas because I am always watching Ellen videos on Youtube.  And once you start watching Ellen videos, you've pretty much committed yourself to watching a good two and half hours of her videos. (This one is one of my favorites.  That girl is a friend of mine. AKA I'm one step from Ellen.)  Anyway, back to the book, it's hilarious.  She is very insightful and just...funny.  Also, I can't help but read it in her voice.  

If you are looking for a fun read, I definitely recommend this one.
She even tells you you're pretty.

I was driving to work today and I was completely kicked off State Street because of a structural fire of a local business.  Fire trucks were completely barricading the road because apparently it was spreading to buildings all around.  The fire started at a place called Patch's Majestic Metals.  But the writing is really curly and every time I drive past it I always think it says, "Bitch's Majestic Metals." So when I saw it burning to the ground this morning, I thought, poor Bitch's.

In other news, this guy finally came back around:
I missed his little mustached kitler face.
and he missed me too.

6 comments:

  1. I've wanted to read her book and now I'm going to! I'm glad kiltler kitty came back to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Bitch's!

    I love Ellen, but I've never read any of her books. I've watched her stand up before and that was great.

    AND TOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! I've missed him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. STRANGER CAT! I'm convinced you have to have him now. Mailbox tiny meoww told me so. I haven't seen her since this weekend. I think her owners heard me talking about stealing her...

    ELLEN'S STAND-UP IS THE BEST THING EVER. Have you seen the one where she talks about shopping and being in a dressing room? And making the ass-face? I die for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg so much love for ellen. she is just hilarious and a half. i need that book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love when people who are utterly attracted to women tell me I'm pretty. You know they aren't lying.

    Poor Bitches... may you have a better sign when you rebuild

    ReplyDelete
  6. That fluffy cat needs to give me snuggles. Oh and I love Ellen and anyone that doesn't sucks donkey hooves.

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget