all that's been on my mind

I made home made oreos the other day.  And it's all I want to eat.  I even took like 3/4 of them to the guys at work so I wouldn't be tempted to eat them all.  Don't think for a second that I haven't been all of the 1/4 that remained in the green Tupperware box on my kitchen counter.


if you want the recipe, here it is:

1 cup of magic
2 tablespoons of genius
1/2 cup of pure gangster rap
and 3 teaspoons of can't touch this

I really was thinking about giving y'all the recipe for them, but let's be honest, you don't come to my blog for recipes.  You come for the ridiculous amounts of wit and pure charisma.  Fact: I had to google charisma to see how to spell it.  Fact: I'm an English Major and I should know how to spell that word.

also, if you really do want the recipe for these little bits of heaven, message me.  They are super easy and they make you lots of friends.  Not that I really needed them.  These hooligans keep me pretty busy.

Tuesday night Google chats make Wednesdays seem less hopeless.

12 comments:

  1. PLEASE POST THE RECIPE! I think I need this in my life :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm fairly sure Wednesday is the worst day. And I want to recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look absolutely delicious. I've been craving oreos so badly but Lent is saying no until Sunday :( 4 more days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You three and your Google Hangouts-- is that a Buffalo Bills helmet I see?? Are you really a New Yorker at heart??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made homemade oreos last night! We must be on the same wavelength!! Except I fully plan on eating them all and giving none away. I am so selfish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No need to give me the recipe...you're making them for me in October, and I will get it then!

    Nico is all sorts of blurry in that picture. He was probably biting my hand, that B.

    I love Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  7. #1 I missed hat time.

    #2 I forgot to call you Swan.

    #3 My pms would like all of those to eat, like right now. Thx.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I now understand your comment about quesadillas, green beans, and oreos 180% better. Because now I am craving all these things too. Dang it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm ready for the recipe! I have actually came back and looked at this photo a few times since commenting when I first read it haha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dang, I was all excited to start writing down the recipe and then you give me that!! :D

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget