Friday Has A Lot to Live Up To

Even though it's Friday, and Friday automatically trumps any other day of the week; yesterday was pretty good to me.  The whiteout blizzard that hit gave me the chance to make my one and only snowman this winter complete with hard had and Granite safety vest:


 And when I got home, I had a package waiting for me from my favorite girl Alissa. Complete with my favorite flavors only and a bag of kitty treats for Tom Selleck:


Then to top it all off, Landon took my to a fancy-pantsy dinner at Tucanos with his co-workers and we ate WAY too much, hence why I look slightly pregnant:


What I'm saying here is, Friday has some pretty big shoes to fill after yesterday.
Y'all have a great weekend.

6 comments:

  1. That snowman is a G, so that name is PERFECT.

    I divided up the strawberry ones between us, since I think that's our only common ground. I hope Tom likes her treats!

    Um, you look great in that picture, so I don't even want to hear it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Landshark's man beard. Tell him I give him props fo that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like the snowman's hat was my favorite thing. Also you don't even look pregnant. Stop that immediately.

    HAPPY FRIDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't look pregnant. You look super cute.

    We have somehow gotten 6.5" of snow overnight??? It snowed yesterday and we got an inch or so that stuck, but we've got the spring blizzard thing happening now. You should come help me make some snow angels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All love friendships are built on candy I believe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your snow man is great! You guys look great on that fancy date night! I love your dress.

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget