Photo Dump: Eshakti Spring Edition

Ok, so remember when that website called Eshakti.com hooked me up with THIS dress?  Well, guess what.  They just released their Spring line and they were cool enough to throw so more swag my way to show off their awesome clothes.  Which- I am all about that.

I'm not lying when I say it took me a couple days to finally decide on a dress because their Spring line is AMAZING.  But I finally settled on this lovely little sun dress with the flowers embroidered on the bottom.  

I am still SO blown away by how great this website is.  They offer sizes 0-36 OR you can just design the dress so perfectly for your body.  And the first time you put it on you know that it will never fit anyone as good as you.  I just, I get a little choked up over it. (just kidding.) (or am I?) (I am.)  And, AND it's always shipped in a very timely matter.  

Seriously, people, go to this website and pick up yourself a gorgeous Spring outfit.  I promise you will not be disappointed with your experience.  And you will LOVE any piece of clothing you buy from them.

In the meantime, enjoy the pictures of the dress I got.


I know it looks nice an spring-y out there. But there were three inches of snow on the ground that morning.  #trooper.


Photo Credit: Tracie Border

9 comments:

  1. OBSESSED with that dress and the whole outfit! I looks perfect on you! Also, wherever you took those pictures looks like a green screen fake backdrop. I am JEALOUS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "I" looks perfect on you.. more like IT LOOKS PERFECT ON YOU. Hazing my own typing errors.

      Delete
  2. You look amazing! I'm fangirling. I'm checking out that website. I need a dress for a wedding.

    BRING YOUR COWBOY BOOTS IN OCTOBER.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! You look so dang cute rockin those boots with this dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those clouds are not real life. So pretty! Also, why is there a chair in the wilderness? Also, I hope you sang songs from the sound of music as you frolicked around in those hills.

    AND that dress is adorable and you look so prettttty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's cute, totally cute.

    And lucky for me, we're the same height and shit, so I can borrow it anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you and I should pick out my rehearsal dinner dress together. You're pretty stylin' in that dress.

    Also, how did you get a mountain meadow AND a horse? Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl, that dress was made for you (literally!) (hahaha) (cracking myself up over here).

    Also, what is spring? It sounds familiar. I feel like I should know about it. Maybe I would remember if I wasn't so brainwashed by this ongoing winter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh hello sweet horsie! You are gorgeous and I have gotten emails from these people but I thought they were fake. I suck!

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget