Safe Font

I had a blog post all typed up last night about a font my mom found on her computer called "Safe Font."  She came across it when she was trying to find a font to write the word "Vietnam" in for her homework.  She hadn't ever seen Safe Font before so she tried it out.
Turns out it's just letters formed out of cartoon c-o-n-d-o-m-s (I don't want that word to be a traffic source for my blog. ha!)  I thought it was so funny and had her send me my name written in the font so I could blog about it and when I got it, I was more disturbed than amused.  While still disgustingly hilarious to me, I couldn't bring myself to post it. So I'm going to take today's post in a different direction.

Yesterday, Kristen nominated me for the Liebster award.  She is just the best.
I actually got this award awhile ago, but I wanted to answer her questions anyway because that's so much better than my name written in c-o-n-d-o-m-s.

1.) What was your motivation for starting a blog?

It was actually supposed to just be a way for my family to keep up with mine and Landon's lives.  But guess what. It ended up being so much more than that, AND my family doesn't even read it!  Didn't see that coming.

2.) What is your favorite song by Queen?

I'm not trying to be cliche, but it's the Bohemian Rhapsody.  In fact, if you look at my blogger profile:

That song has brought many, many epic moments to the board in my life.  And I will forever be in it's debt.

3.) What is the best brand of lip balm?

oh gosh, uuuuuuummmmm probably....OH! Burt's Bees.  The minty kind.  Love that.

4.) If you could only wear one color for the rest of your life, what would you pick?

Turquoise. Because it makes me look tan. and because I believe everyone looks good in that color.  Or black. Cause you know... it's slimming.

5.) Jillian Michaels: Yes or No?

Well, as you all know, I've been fighting a losing battle against Tony Horton.  But honestly, I'm less afraid of him than Jillian Michaels.  I feel like Tony would put me out of my misery if I was dying, but Jillian? I think she would watch me suffer. And enjoy it.

So there are my answers.  Thanks Kristen for the nomination. :)

oh, and here is a throwback thursday for you, it wasn't that long ago, and it doesn't have a story.  It just made me really excited for summer.





sweet.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. The best brand of lip balm is Aaron Rodgers!

    I want to see this c-o-n-d-o-m font. HEY. Have you ever watched the video of Zac Efron dropping a c-o-n-d-o-m on the red carpet? Kelsey told me about me and I can't stop watching it.

    YouTube it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bohemian Rhapsody is a good one. We were at my parents' house last night, and I made everyone listen to the Greatest hits with me. Would you believe it that Bohemian Rhapsody is NOT on the greatest hits??? I get angry every time.

    Jillian is freakin' scary.

    And the condoms thing??? I die. That is hilarious. And I love that your mom tried it. So funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Epic! I agree entirely with your assessment of Jillian. It's something in the fixed grin.

    Also - SUMMER IS COMING! I can feel it deep in my delusional place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look goooooood.
    and tan.
    of course, i could make snow look tan, so it helps i'm in the pic.

    you're welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha oh my gosh that font story cracked me up! Good thing you noticed!! And yes, I could wear turquoise every day too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jillian Michaels scares the begeez out of me but I hear that she is affective. So I might have to submit.

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget