Scientology.

So, yesterday Landon calls me up after spending the afternoon with his brother and going on class-required field trips to different religions and tells me he wants to convert to Scientology.  And in my head I'm thinking, "you didn't believe in all that already?"  Who knows, maybe here in a few months I'll be hobnobbing and rubbing elbows with John Travolta and Kristie Alley.

In all seriousness, he said it was really cool and that Tom Cruise gave it a bad name.
Which- there goes my dream of Landon jumping up and down on Oprah's couch proclaiming his love for me.  He had one job. ONE JOB.









meh. this will do.

8 comments:

  1. I've never had a scientologist friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING PHOTO!

    I am the last person who can comment on any type of religion, so I will continue to look at that picture and laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is some skill, getting Landon onto Oprah. Good work.

    If you convert to Scientology, you wouldn't be able to invite the bishop for lemonade from wine glasses. That would sadden me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one time I was called out on fb, and asked to defend my LDS faith, and they compared it to scientology. it was a neat day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just actually loled at that photo!! amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your 'Shop skillz are quite l33t, my friend. It's like I was there, in the Oprah audience, being merrily appalled at his outlandish levels of enthusiasm/madness over you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, wow. That photo is incredible :) Well done.

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget