You Can Take My Internet, But You Can't Take MY FREEDOM!!

Our Landlords moved out on Saturday and took their internet router with them.  So our wireless is under construction.  I'm hoping we will have it by tonight so I can waste three hours of my life on the Bachelor Finale.  And hopefully write a blog post on commercial breaks.

On a lighter note, it's one of my favorite blogger's birthday today! And she is without a doubt, thirty, flirty and thriving.  Head on over and wish her a happy birthday because she is the best. and she is my soul human. That's a thing.

8 comments:

  1. Can you steal wi-fi from a neighbor?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW DARE YOUR LANDLORDS TAKE THEIR ROUTER WITH THEM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "waste three hours of my life"

    how dare you.

    There is no such thing, I couldn't wait for the weekend to be over for the simple fact that it's on. on. on on. on. on.

    They better tell me Des in our girl.

    Oh and yes, Happy Birthday to Tiff! Right?

    landlords.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for the Bachelor finale! I'm sad, I know! Oh, and I popped over and wished your girl a Happy 30th...love her, by the way!

    Shanna
    www.flipflopshanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get really sad when the internet goes out. It's the worst thing on the whole planet, aside from wars, clowns, and that look guys get on their faces when they care more about video games than what you're trying to tell them.

    My condolences.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought a router for 100 bucks and pay as I go. I don't have to be a thief unless I am broke.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, boo! I am glad you got your internet back. I am reading all of your posts from the week!. Know that if I don't leave a full comment, I still read and thoughtfully head-nodded or laugh-sighed out my nose. xoxo.

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget