oh hey.

So, I didn't post yesterday because I was grumpy.  And I didn't have my AM Rockstar so the whole world was crashing down around me.  Today I've got it in hand and things are looking brighter.  Especially because the weather is calling for snow tomorrow. Which means I might catch a break this week.

Want to hear something sad.  On the radio a minute ago, they said on average, we as humans talk about the weather 49 hours a year, or SIX MONTHS in our lifetime.  Which means basically, we are in 6 months worth of such horribly awkward situations that all we can muster up is, "How about this weather, huh?"

kills me.

About all I got to talk about other than work is the AMA Supercross I went to over the weekend.  Where pictures were taken that not everyone was ready for.  Or where I just look...bad.


But, it was awesome.  And it was great to hang out with my family and friends I haven't seen in so long.

oh, and Villopoto sealed up the championship right before my eyes. So that was awesome.

9 comments:

  1. Personally, I like your face in that picture.

    When you have nothing else to say, just talk about the weather, you know? Weather = small talk and I hate small talk.

    I'm glad you're not grumpy today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Instead of talking about the weather for 49 hours let's talk about me marrying your brother for 49 hours.

    I don't know if I love him for him, or because he just looks like male you. For serious.

    How is his horse impression? How is his ability to grow a beard? Those will be the deciding factors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whitney, I second Kelsey's question about the beard. I want to see him grow one.

      Delete
  3. weather for 49 hours?!?! can it get more embarrassing? isn't it great to be a human...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I beg to differ. In southern utah the weather is the same almost constantly, no point in having a conversation about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Want to hear something sad? NO, NEVER! I want you to cheer up! Buttface.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate when people bring up the weather, because like Alissa said, weather = small talk and I hate small talk.

    I'm sorry you were grouchy. Break out the candy whip and all will be well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know what's messed up? EFFING SNOW IN MAY.

    That's all.

    And yes, I just brought up the weather.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stupid weather. We got 6 inches of snow on Wednesday, and the rest of the state got almost nothing. It was the only time this year I have driven in a white out. What the???

    I love your supercross face. So full of happiness and joy.

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget