old dogs and new tricks. and another poll.

Yesterday was the best day off of all time.  I took two naps and ended the evening with a google chat with Michelle, Alissa and Amanda Bynes.  Alissa got matching face bling so they're basically BFFs now.


And then Landshark came home with a super sexy new hair cut and dinner.


It was the best spur of the moment day off. ever.

also, I got video of my dog Tukae doing "the creep" over the weekend.  We taught him to crawl across the carpet for a piece of food and it's hilarious.  It's even better on the wood floor where he doesn't have enough traction to go anywhere.  He is almost 14 years old and living proof that old dogs can learn new tricks.




Now, before I leave you, Landon has a very important question for all of you.  He has a big interview on Thursday, hence the fancy new hair cut.  BUT- should he shave the scruff?  He is totally pulling off the sexy rugged look, but is it too casual for an interview? Even if he like, cleans it up and stuff? 
Let us know before Thursday!

7 comments:

  1. I love "the creep" ...so talented, that dog...so talented!

    YOU KNOW HOW I FELL ABOUT LANDON'S FACIAL HAIR. Keep it, buddy. Keep it.

    I'm glad I got to spend part of your day off with you. I can't believe Amanda cursed me with that zit. What a B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The resemblance between Alissa and Amanda is striking. I'm going to have to keep an eye on her, I guess!!! We don't need another whack job around these parts.

    Also, invite me to the next Google hangout or I will cut all of your hair off in your sleep.

    Also ALSO.. KEEP THE BEARD. FOREVER.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want you to know that I've only visited your blog today, JUST TO VOTE ON THIS.

    Clean shaven is so 2011. Scruff is acceptable, ALWAYS.

    Also, Kelsey will cut off your hair but I will shave your eyebrows off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MY FACE LOOKS SO GOOD IN THAT PICTURE. Alissa's Amanda zit is still my favorite thing. That was so great.

    The scruff is so perfect! KEEP IT.

    The video was amazing. When you said your dog does the creep, I immediately started singing that song in my head. I'm so glad we were thinking the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep the scruff! Boom! A new tshirt design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When in doubt, shave it off. It'll grow back in time. Then again, I am anti-facial hair. I hardly matter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That photo of Alissa grosses me out.

    GROSSES ME OUT

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget