The Alligator is my Favorite

I worked a 14 hour shift yesterday.
cheers to summertime construction.

And after such a long day, I didn't really want to put in the effort to type up a post.  But then I thought, "you guys are worth it."  so, here goes nothing.

Four score and seven years ago...

ok, you know what? This isn't working out.
It's not you.  It's me.
And the fact that I spend twice the amount of time at work than I do at home.

here. I thought this was funny.
let me use the brilliance of other people on the internet as my own.
sort of.

5 comments:

  1. I died when I saw this. I think I might do this at dinner tonight. Why am I trying to make my boyfriend hate me? Unclear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whale did.me.in. Rewind, rewind, rewind.

    Can you imagine being the other guy? How do you keep a straight face?

    AMAZING.

    You like the alligator cake too...I'm onto you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohmyfreakinggosh. Here I am, sitting in my jail cell... I mean, cubicle, bawling my eyes out from laughing so hard. I look real cool. But... I also have to thank you for giving me a way to kill time and have a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I CANNOT STOP WATCHING THIS I AM DYING

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Lizard is so good. SO GOOD. I may watch this every day for the rest of my life. Love you forever for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget