In Which I Educate You On Things

Day 2, Thursday: Educate us on something you know a lot about or are good at. Take any approach you'd like (serious and educational or funny and sarcastic)

Here we go with day two...I spent the better portion of my evening trying to decide what to educate you guys on.  I'm a little rusty on writing informational essays, but I really wanted to leave you with something that may come in handy to you at some point in your life.  But unless you want to learn about specific gravity's of soils or air voids in asphalt, I don't have a lot to teach at the moment.

and then it hit me.

Haikus.

I'm going to teach them to write a Haiku.  If you grew up in the United States, then I am sure at some point in your education, you were exposed to this type of poetry at some point, and even maybe wrote a couple.  But basically it's the easiest type of poem to write. Ever.  In fact, I'm going to teach you how to write a Haiku- in Haiku form. ahem:

five syllables first,
then seven syllables next.
end it with five more.

boom.  here is a Haiku about Amanda Bynes:

'Manda Bynes scares me.
In my window she's waiting,
to shave half my head.

here is a Haiku about Landon:

Landon is so hot.
super sexy love his face,
and his credit cards.

here is a Haiku about my current state while writing this post:

It's past my bedtime
I'll hate myself tomorrow.
my feet are freezing.

here is a Haiku about what I will do if you don't leave your comment in Haiku form:

If you don't write one
I'll sick Amanda on you.
Say bye to your hair.


So leave me your Haiku. If you don't....She'll be waiting....



21 comments:

  1. You know how I feel
    'bout that crazy B up there
    How dare you, Whitney.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cue ball here to say
    thanks for this lesson today
    haikus are way KUL

    GET IT? KUL? LIKE COOL? BUT CLOSER TO HAIKU?
    Bye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelsey, did you write an entire book of poems in umm 3rd grade, I think? In those stupid white books we always had?

      I STILL HAVE MINE.

      Delete
    2. I'm positive that I did. My brother is still doing the same assignments we did 8-10 years ago. WAY TO GO, MES/MMS/MHS.

      Delete
  3. dude, forget the hair
    she may just steal your brasserie.
    that b be crazy.

    if you dont believe,
    just check out her latest twits
    them bathroom selfies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you better watch out
      cuz you might just see her tits
      in those latest twits.

      Delete
  4. I am NOT writing one. It's 8 in the morning, and I'm barely alive, and you know how I feel about AMANDrug BYNES.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not writing one.
      It is 8 in the morning.
      I'm barely alive.

      Delete
  5. You really scared me
    With the pic of that crazy
    Amanda Bynes chick

    ReplyDelete
  6. remember hairspray?
    cared nothing for amanda
    all for zac efron.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so legit
    Best haikus I've ever read
    I am no poet

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have giant boobs
    I am so jealous of them
    Where is Landon's beard?

    ReplyDelete
  9. your post was fine, but
    that's a BEAUTIFUL WINDOW
    for serious, man

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cool blog here
    i love your sense of humor
    and your cool friends too

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm snorting so hard
    at the picture, not from drugs
    like little miss bynes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your haikus really
    made me laugh a lot, yeah. Words.
    Words, words, words, words, words.

    --Erika
    Blog Every Day in May Challenge
    http://www.chimerikal.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You hilarious
    It is eight o'clock am
    You just made my day

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget