In Which I Finally Admit I'm Not Perfect

Day 24, Friday: Your top 3 worst traits

1. I'm indecisive. Just ask Landon when he wants me to pick where we are going for dinner.  But also when it comes to choosing what I'm going to do for the rest of my life.  Right now, asphalt is looking pretty good.

2. I'm inappropriate. Whoops, this goes on the other list.  The 3 BEST traits. Right, Mom? Right??

2. I'm selfish.  Probably yet another reason I'm not ready for babies.

3. I'm needy.  I hate to be alone. And that is hard. Because you guys are my only friends now, and I can't just call you up and be all, "Hey! Let's go get lunch and go to the mall!"  That just doesn't work.  So when Landon isn't home, I'm lonely.  And I am still finding a way to try to deal with it.




10 comments:

  1. #1. My best advice: name 3 places to go to dinner, have Landon pick 2 out of those 3, and then you pick the 1 out of those 2 aka the place where you'll go.

    Also, in an effort to help, I will suggest we go to Cafe Rio for lunch today. Okay? Okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ Can I join in on those lunch plans? Cool beans, see you in a bit.

    I can be crazy indecisive too. My social life is a ping-pong conversation of "What do you want to do?" "I don't know, what do you want to do?" "I don't know, what do YOU WANT TO DO?" And then we end up doing nothing and I stay home in bed which is secretly what I wanted in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah another reason to love you, your inappropriate just like me! I think it's why the new military wives don't like me at the kennel cuz I said some pretty inappropriate stuff the other day, hence why I got yelled at my Brian...eh whatever...love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need a kitten. Then you won't be lonely or selfish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My childhood best friend and I would always be indecisive about what we wanted to do and then we would quote the Jungle Book, like this: http://youtu.be/tGrZH9DiLkc

    Alissa's advice is good. Do that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Inappopriate is an awesome trait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree about the pet thing. Except I prefer dogs to cats, so instead of a kitten, I'll tell you that you need a puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally thought Tiffany's comment said you needed a kitchen. Which made no sense until I read "kitten." Oops. Also, sorry I didn't get to meet up with you Thursday. I still feel bad.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not being ready for babies isn't a bad thing!

    Also, there is totally something to the concept of letting life lead you to the right path, instead of trying to always make the decisions.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha, all I could think of were the positive upsides of these...

    1. Flexible and open to possibilities
    2. Independent, individual, and self-aware
    3. Connected and social.

    There, see. Your 3 "worst" traits are just awesomeness. :)

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget