In Which I Give You Advice on Things.


Day 8, Wednesday: A piece of advice you have for others. Anything at all.


Here is goes. Take it or leave it:

Get lost in music.

Let yourself mourn, but don't get lost in heart ache.

Do more than just exist.

Just say no.

Believe in magic.

Replace your divots.

Take walks down memory lane.

Remember who you are and what you stand for.

Apologize when you're wrong, and

Forgive when you're not.

Say, "I love you before you hang up the phone."

Go to plays.

Grow a pair.

Focus on the good.

Learn from the bad.

Pray.

Read.

Don't let the Muggles get ya down.

Try not to be reserved.

Know when to walk away.

Allow yourself to be a beginner.  No one starts off as an expert.

Give kisses.

Stand your ground.

Love desperately.

13 comments:

  1. GIRL. THIS LIST

    I love it. I want to hang it right in front of my face at all times.

    Especially "don't let the Muggles get you down"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Kelsey...don't let the Muggles get you down is amazing. And it might need to be printed and framed and hung up in my house. Maybe I'll put it in the room that you'll be staying in when you visit. Have we decided which bed you're getting?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this list, such great advice.
    Don't let the muggles get you down, brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this list.
    every. single. point.

    But especially "Allow yourself to be a beginner. No one starts off as an expert.". That's probably my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shoot, allow yourself to be a beginner. That's deep.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never know when to walk away. Mostly because I always have to have the last word.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Go to plays.
    Grow a pair."

    Best pairing of two pieces of advice ever. This whole list is suuuperb.

    ReplyDelete
  8. muggles are every where. nuts!! love this post. cute. ( :

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's so awesome, my group of friends refers to them as Muggles too! GLad that's a thing.

    But, now I'm worried - what's a divot? I don't even know. Sob - I *want* to change, I just don't know how!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE. Yes. I'm giving you a hug right now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Grow. A. Pair.

    This is a wise list for such a young lady. You got this, you do.

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget