In Which I Give You Lots of Quotes

Day 4, Saturday: Favorite quote (from a person, from a book, etc) and why you love it

Oh, remember how she said "favorite quote?" As in singular? Guess what.  I'm giving you more.  Because I just went through my quote board on Pinterest and found tons that I love.  Of course I'll shave it down because I know some people hate long blog posts. (Shay.)  But here are some words that make me feel better.

This is to all you bloggers.  You are my angels.  You literally don't even know.


I think it will take my entire life to completely lose this fear. 


this quote and this one:


have really just been punching me in the face these last couple months.  Don't let the pain eat you away.  Only love.

Which brings us to:

I think that is pretty self-explanatory.  If it isn't helping you, it's probably hurting you.  Just let go.


If anyone has any right to say this, it's Steve Jobs.  


This is just nice to remember.  Everyone is having a hard time in some part of their life.  And that is never really going to change.  What is important is that we don't forget this and we are there for each other.


This? This is just magical.

And now to seal the deal with this inspirational post?


- (Lord) Scott Disick


Remember when I said I was shaving this post down to keep it short? I did. And it's still this long. Meh.
Happy Saturday, Crazies.  Look at us blogging on Saturdays....

11 comments:

  1. I CANNOT with the last one. Lord Disick is the biggest tool of all time, but I cannot help but love him! Mind if I steal all of these quotes and use them for the rest of my life??? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LORD DISICK.

    Thank you so much for that. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these, I think the broken one is probably my favourite though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love scott. i love the kardashians.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those quotes !!!!!!:) they are really great :)))
    Come and see me and If you want we can follow each other ?:)

    www.olivains.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That first is more true for me than I would have ever known. I am a blessed lady!

    NewlyMynted

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Scott.

    I loved the Peter Pan quote.. oh how I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this!

    Beauty, I invite you to my luisaviaroma giveaway with TWO WINNERS of Prada and Louboutin garments.
    EVERYBODY DESERVES HIGH FASION.

    www.malesclutch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this!

    Beauty, I invite you to my luisaviaroma giveaway with TWO WINNERS of Prada and Louboutin garments.
    EVERYBODY DESERVES HIGH FASION.

    www.malesclutch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome quotes! I ended up saving most of them, to be honest! AHHHHHH <3

    The one that speaks to me the most is the creative life one right now... so true, so true!

    ReplyDelete
  11. "You cannot save people." I need to print that out and take it EVERYWHERE with me.

    These are all wonderful, all of them.

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget