In Which I Talk About My BFF Who Never Blogs Anymore...

Day 5, Sunday: Publicly profess your love and devotion for one of your blogger friends. What makes them great? Why do you love them? If you don't have blogger friends, talk about a real-life friend or even a family member

This is my BFF Kayleigh.  She has been my best friend since my Junior year of high school when we sluffed choir together, went to Applebee's and choked on a piece of the Mandarin chicken salad.  She is  the one girl who will almost ALWAYS take you up on a dare.  She had a 4.0 through high school, an impeccable artist, writer and all around human being.  If I didn't love her so much, I'd probably hate her.  Also, she is the one who taught me how to blog.  Her's is right here.  She doesn't post very often anymore, despite how many angry texts and Facebook messages I send her way.  But, when she does, her messages are always perfectly put.  Like every word was specially chosen.
Also, she is like, the greatest BFF anyone could ask for.  We don't see each other as much as I would like.  She lives an hour North and getting together is difficult.  But, my day is made every time I get a text message from her, or she posts a song on my fb. 
Most importantly though, she is there for me when my heart is hurting.  I don't talk about my feelings very much (at all) but when it gets too much for me to bear any more, she is the one I call in tears.  And maybe that happened a couple weeks ago.  And she stepped up to the plate and told me what I needed to hear.
BUT- the one thing I can count on most, and think this is the BEST quality to have in a best friend, is that her English skin always makes me look tan.  Thanks, Kay. 

8 comments:

  1. AH, a friend who always makes you look tan. I know that feeling. Everyone is always like SHOW ME YOUR ARM LOL YOU ARE SO WHITE. Story of my life.

    She seems wonderful! Get her back to blogland.. stat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was like.... this is so sweet.


    And if my stomach didn't hate me I would have laughed at the bottom comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are the best bff's! I've been besties with mine since 7th grade. I don't know what I would do without her.

    NewlyMynted

    ReplyDelete
  4. She sounds like an amazing friend.
    I'm that friend that makes everyone look tan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww man. This was beautiful. Proud of my white skin and my Moon Unit friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the sweetest. I love it.

    I have never had a friend make me feel tan. I'm always that person making everyone else feel tan. It's my cross to bear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. :) Friendship is specialllll!

    That's awesome.

    All of my friends tend to make me look tan... but that's because I'm black! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. She sounds incredible! Glad you have such amazing friends in your life =)

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget