In Which I Will Visit This Topic Again, But Here is a Little Something

Day 27, Monday: A letter to your readers

Dear Readers,
This is all for you.
It always has been.
I love you all so dearly.
for how you listen.
I found myself lost in words
and you finished my sentence.
When I couldn't accept myself,
I found myself in your acceptance.
This is all for you.
It always has been.
-W
remember when I turned this prompt into a super cheesy spur of the moment lyric? that was fun. 
I think I'll return to this prompt again when this whole link up is over. becaaaaauuse it's Memorial Day and I'm about to go golfing.  And I really do want to express my undying love for you all.  So go have fun today, and we'll talk about this later.

4 comments:

  1. we'll talk about this later, but not how golf went.. deal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha. I was listening to the I Heart Radio "90's" station today. All Because of You was definitely played. Love the tie-in to this. Love the feelings in this, because I know that despite making it cheesy on purpose, you mean it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked how the "and you finished my sentence" part was on a different line. For whatever reason I felt it very appropriate.

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget