In Which We Dig Up My Archives

Day 21, Tuesday: A list of links to your favorite posts in your archives


Ok, so I have spent the last hour literally going through my archives finding my favorite posts.  Because what else am I going to do at 4:31 am while I'm waiting for the oil to burn off my asphalt samples?  I narrowed it down to like, 17 posts.  But, I'm gonna hit you up with the top seven, because I'm going to be surprised if you guys even read any of these.

1. THIS post was the Peep Please from last April where I was officially initiated into Blogland because I had a switchblade and a dinosaur phone in my purse.  My whole world changed after this post. ALSO, for all you fangirls for Landon's facial hair, this post features the legendary MONKEY'S TAIL!

2. THIS post is Shay's favorite.  The one where I get caught next to a dumpster at 2 in the morning without pants on.  Not a high point in my life, but it's nice to know how far I've come.

3. THIS post still blows (ha. pun. you don't get it yet) my mind because of how big the bubbles I blew are.  (Now do you get it?)  Also, I can't believe I was doing this in the library.  No shame.

4. THIS post and THIS post just prove how great my job is.  Between MSHA trainers and pranks we pull on each other, we are always finding a way for entertainment.

5. THIS post about my wedding always makes me happy. That was literally the best day of my life.

6. THIS post has THEE best home movie in it from Christmas of '99.  Where my mom just wants one good still shot of my brother, sister and me be the Christmas tree. It makes me want to strangle 9 year old me.

7. THIS post where I show you the damage of a good old fashioned Facebook hack.  I'm still waiting for the perfect opportunity to get my mom and sister back for that one.

And there you go. If you want my top recommendations of which ones to go to, I would say #2 and #6.  

5 comments:

  1. PEEP PLEASE! I posted mine too. It was when our love affair started :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Switchblades and dinosaurs are pretty much the start to any blossoming relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TWO NICHOLAS SPARKS BOOKS? I can't continue on with anything now.

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget