How to Make a Come Back from Blogging for a Whole Month

I'm back. I just needed to recuperate from blogging for an entire month.  How did I do it, you ask?  Well, first, I resurfaced to the social media world via Google where everyone grew a beard.  Except for Landon.  He already had one.



Even though we all look amazing, I can't help but stare at how freakishly handsome my husband is. And also that this hangout's topic is "Tampon Disease."  Thank you Kelsey.

Oh and then last night I dared to bake my own home made, hand chopped sweet potato french fries.
I've been watching enough Daily Grace cooking videos for the last week that I figured I could do it.  And they were dee-vine.  Gourmet, I dare say.  ("That rhymed, unintentional.")  It was touch and go for awhile, the recipe said to flip them half way through cooking them and when I opened the oven to do so, I was blasted with the most intense steam ball of my life.  I think it's probably what getting hit with an atom bomb is like.  Scared the crap out of me.  And the fries were super soggy and floppy and didn't look delicious at all, and I was like, "welp, I hope these get better through the second half of baking."  And they did.  Here is my masterpiece.


Some were a little burned, but all in all they tasted excellent.

This is how I felt when I was done. (alissa.)


So there you go.  The way to recover from a month of blogging is:

-Friends
-Facial Hair
-French Fries
-Grace Helbig

BUYEEE!

10 comments:

  1. YESSSS. SO MANY THINGS.

    1. "That rhymed, unintentional." Love it.

    2. Landon's beard should be photographed and put into 7th grade health books with the caption, "Welcome to puberty. If you play your cards right, you can someday have a beard just like this."

    3. Kelsey's the Creative Director of our Google+ Hangouts from now on.

    4. YOU KNOW I LOVE THAT SCENE FROM THAT DG VIDEO! My reenactment didn't do it justice.

    5. Please make these fries for me in October. K thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS. ALL OF IT.

    Those Google Effect beards make us look even better than I ever dreamed we could. We are now closer to being in Landon's league.. almost.

    I will HAPPILY name all Hangouts from now on. I think I have a gift.

    THE BANGS CUTTING DG VIDEO= one of my all time favorites. "And now, like Jesus once said, here's where shit gets cray"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering what kind of weird ad that was in the top left corner...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. those fries look fab! and now I want to eat fries... :( daily grace is my fave :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hats off to ya for completing the May challenge - yeehaw!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HIlarious. And jealous of your fries...and beard.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel like you're super behind on the dailygrace train.

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget