Whatever Wednesdays

Today's subject for Whatever Wednesday is "firsts." So let's see... Well right now it is my first time blogging from the blogger app. Also, it's the first time I've blogged out of an automatic car wash. And so far I'm not totally impressed with either. 

Could this be the most pathetic post so far this year? Probably, but listen. I was basically on my death bed yesterday. The only reason I made it through was the hundreds of snapchats I was getting from my mom and Landon taking such good care of me. 

Next Wednesday I will put more effort, I promise. 

8 comments:

  1. WHITNEYYYY I didn't know you were sick my poor little angel!! I hope you feel better soon!!!

    Blogging from a car wash though, NICE WORK. That has to be a first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I love the fact that your mom snapchats. That made this post golden.

    And hope you're feeling better. Stomach flus are pure evil!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, Whitney. If you weren't sick, I would haze you.

    E FOR EFFORT.

    Feel better, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahahaha. I think I'm going to let you get away with this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blogging from inside a carwash? That's definitely a first I've ever heard haha. Hope you're feeling a little better today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A pretty impressive first ;)
    Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw hope you feel better!! and hey those are good first!! now I'm saw "Tim Mcgraw" on the post below and heading over to read that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your mom snaphats!? Lol. That, in fact, is awesome. Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget