Finally.

Can I just say, I am SO glad it's Friday?  I've been in a funk all week.  The forecast for the weekend is triple digits with NO chance of rain. So starting tonight, I'm putting on my swimming suit and not changing out of it til Sunday night.  It's time for some Grade A Prime Cut Relaxation.

Hope you all have a great weekend!!

p.s. thank you all for your kind words on Whatever Wednesday.  That seemed to be my worst day this week, and as always, you guys were there to turn that frown UPSIDE DOWN. I honestly don't know what I'd do without you.

10 comments:

  1. YER WELCOME.

    Have fun this weekend - stay cool! Get a nice tan for me. I have plans to hang out with Kelsey on Saturday...hmm, I think I'm feeling sick all of a sudden...

    (Oh, I'm kidding Kelsey, since I know you're going to comment on my comment!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for the weekend-- enjoy your time out in the sun, lucky lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tone difference between my two comments makes me sound like I am having a manic episode. WHOOPS.

      Delete
    2. what she's saying is, if she offers you anything edible, there's a good chance it's poisoned.

      Delete
  3. You enjoy that relaxation, dangit!!

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget