For my Birthday

Tomorrow is my birthday.  Landon has been trying to come up with ideas of what to get me for weeks now.  But the only thing I wanted this year was a Kitchen Aid mixer.  And my parents took care of that a month ago.  So I tried to come up with a list of things I wanted.

1. To be with my family.  That was all I wanted to do for my birthday buuuut they all happened to be skattered across the globe. So boo.
2. To have a BBQ with my old roommates/friends.  This is in the works, hopefully we can pull it off.
3. Backstage passes to Bruce Springsteen.
4. A giraffe.
5. An entire new season of The Office.
6. A day at the spa.
7. A private jet.
8. Lunch with Emma Watson.
9. to not have to talk about Fantasy Football this season.
10. annnnd last but not least, one of these:





































oh yeah.
have a great weekend, guys!

14 comments:

  1. I hope you get that onesie for you bday!!! Happy early Birthday sweet girl! I hope it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BACKSTAGE PASSES TO BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN
    SIGN ME UP

    Also, that onesie looks HELLA COMFY. I want it!!!!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY (EVEN THOUGH I'LL TALK TO YOU TOMORROW) WHIT! I HEART YOUUUUUUUU

    ReplyDelete
  3. TURNS OUT, I have a giraffe in my back pocket. I will mail him to you!

    Also, let's make sure we both have that onesie before October, okay? OKAY.

    Happy Day Before Your Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your birthday is tomorrow?! NO WAY ;)

    a little bird once told me those born tomorrow are the great, ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, look at me. being a creep from my other email account.

      Delete
  5. I think I need that snuggie onesie thing. It should be mandatory for all that work from home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. #4...I think we'll pool together for that one :)Happy Birthday lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Eve my Soul Human Giraffe Twin!!! I would love to get you a giraffe, I really would. Then I would come over and we could all hang out like one big happy family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. all of this. i want it all. that commercial with the mini giraffe? i still dream of the day that i come across a mini giraffe. and a new season of the office.
    and a onesie.
    so i can watch the office, with my mini giraffe in my onesie hoodie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. There is this weird desire I have to now own that onesie.

    Happy official birthday my love!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The one piece...where is this? Because I really, really want one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope he figured out and nailed the birthday bucket this time around. I also hope he bought you a giraffe. It would definitely make for a memorable day! Seriously though... I hope it's a day that has been full of love and joy. You deserve those things.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lol assume you are getting the Onesie off him then! Happy Birthday!

    Daisy Dayz

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget