My Pet Journal

Look who's back in the land of the living.  And who is also buying living inanimate objects such as and the freaking moss journal I posted on instagram the other night.  I just know you all are dying to hear about this wonderful creature thing, but I was busy writing about how I lived a good life and whatnot.

So here it is.

FIRST OF ALL- I loooove the chick I bought it from.  Look at how she addressed the package!! She even BURNED the edges of the paper.  We all loved her before we even opened the box.  She had such a sweet thank you note inside sealed via wolf sticker.  And even though all of this is like, the greatest thing you'd ever heard, the journal was beyond my wildest expectations when I found out a moss journal was a thing.  It's so SOFT and it smells delicious!!  It's the most beautiful journal I've ever laid eyes on and I'm afraid to write in it because what if my words don't do its beauty justice?

Can I tell you though, my favorite part about this whole experience in finding and buying this treasure? I bought it and sent the gal a message asking about how to take care of it and stuff and she replied with an answer and said, "I'm so glad it's found a home."  LIKE I ADOPTED IT! Like it's really alive.
I mean it is, but you'd think I just brought home a kitten from the shelter.

And I'm glad it's found a home with me too.
namaste.

8 comments:

  1. YOU WOULD OWN A MOSS JOURNAL. Not going to lie, though, that is pretty damn cool. I believe the only way to do it justice is to use his pages to write me letters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not even going to say what I think that looks like.

    WRITE ME NOTES, DON'T WRITE KELSEY NOTES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't get over the wolf sticker. its smiling. i want a whole book of them.

    a moss journal full of wolf stickers.

    THERE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your journal buying experience is very cool. I can't believe how fancy it all is! It's the nos going to keep living? I'm so intrigued...

    ReplyDelete
  5. etsy? hippie street fair? I NEED TO KNOW THE SOURCE.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just don't Journey To America that bee-yotch. You certainly won't do it justice then.

    LET ME READ YOUR JOURNEY TO AMERICA.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought this was a joke.

    This is the weirdest shit ever. But I am going to clue that crap out of a notebook for you for Christmas. I just have to think of something. Like dirt.

    Just kidding, I just thought of something genius. Let the collection begin.

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget