New Sheets

I'm typing this from the comfort of my bed that I treated to new sheets today.  During the move, we found some gift cards from the wedding one of which was 50 bones to Bed Bath and Beyond.  And as soon as I saw it, I was all, "We are getting new sheets!" The ones we had just didn't match so well, and they past their prime.  And now I'm all cozy in my soft, new bedding.

Sad how excited I am over sheets, huh?

Shadow agreed yesterday morning though, he said it was time for a change.  He told Landon at 5:45 am right before I was about to leave for work:


Someone in this photo is very happy, and someone is not.

I've got big plans for this Labor Day weekend, starting with a BYU game and Midway's annual Swiss Days.  Hope you all have a great 3 day weekend, stay safe.

**Also, Tuesday starts Blogtember- another month-long blog challenge over at Story of my Life.  But don't worry, Miss Jenni is cutting us some slack on weekends, so it's not a blog-every-day challenge.  If you want to join in, here is the link to the prompts for each day.  If your even thinking about doing it, even if it's only some days, not the whole thing, let me just tell you it's a lot of fun and a great way to meet new bloggers. Dip your toe in, try it out.  If nothing else it really helps when writer's block hits.

ok bye for real!!

5 comments:

  1. New sheets are the best thing. We bought a bunch of towels last night on sale, and it made my whole week worth it.

    ...Landon should be happier, there is a dog snuggling him in the bed. That makes every day magical

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Sheets...new sheets...I'd get excited too.

    Enjoy your weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laughed out loud at "50 bones"

    You are the best! Enjoy your new sheets and the long weekend, lady!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love new sheeeeeeets! That picture was just too perfect.

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. New sheets are totally exciting. For our wedding my grandmother bought us some very expensive Egyptian cotton sheets. I'm not sure I can slum it with normal sheets after them. I'm a sheet snob.

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget