Whatever Wednesday: Favorite Summer Memory

I didn't have a chance to type up my W.W. post last night because I was packing til all hours of the night, but the topic is a relatively easy one, so I'll just throw it out there. One of my favorite memories of this summer (even if it was in April and I'm wearing a scarf... my "summer" started in March), if not THEE favorite was when I got to meet Shay in real life. and I can already tell you my favorite part of Fall and probably all of 2013 will be in TWO MONTHS FROM TODAY when Shay, Alissa, Kelsey and I are all in the same room. it's going to be uhmazing. I don't know who is hosting the link up today because I'm just so out of the loop with anything that isn't packing my millions of shirts I totally forgot I had. Also, I don't think I can set up a link because I'm actually typing on the html side of blogger because this computer won't let me type on the compose side. ask me if I know anything about html. I don't.

11 comments:

  1. HOW ARE YOU FORGETTING THAT I LIVE 30 SECONDS FROM ALISSA AND WILL BE CRASHING THIS? JUST SAYING. BYEEEEEE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ummm, you're name is CLEARLY up there Kels, I have no idea what you're talking about.

      Delete
    2. Kelsey living 30 seconds away from me is why I decided to get security cameras outside of my house.

      Delete
  2. Hey, do you know anything about html?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm getting the feeling you don't know anything about html...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whit, Brant called yesterday....he told me you don't know anything about html. Oh well. At least we weren't fat in our Harvest pictures.

    Oh wait...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't want to talk about Fall.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Listen...I can't even be mad that this is your favorite memory, because I'm going to MEET BOTH OF YOU SOON and then I won't feel left out anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my favorite post, obviously.

    BUT in my defense we did NOT meet in the Summer. So you can't be all "Oh she blogged about Tifffffffffffffffffffffffff"

    P.S. I'll be up North next week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I would feel like I was a Freshman in high school all over again if I met any of you. Will they like me? Ek! What if I put my foot in my mouth!? Etc. etc.

    You are brave woman. ;)

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget