Day 3: Advice

Day 3 of Blogtember requests: Pass on some useful advice or information you learned and always remembered. 


I feel like I always give the same advice every time with this sort of prompt.  Let it go. Let it go let it go LET IT THE EFF GO!!  So this time around, I'm going to change it up and give you the second most important advice I've come to learn in this life of mine.

I'm serious with this one.  And I'll expound upon it.  Do not, under any circumstances purposefully tell someone about a fear you have.  Such as: I'm DEATHLY TERRIFIED of ANY bug/spider/bee/caterpillar/grasshopper/earthworm.  And I'm violating my own rule right now by throwing that out there.  But it's because pretty much the whole world knows anyway.  But it's like, the second someone finds out I'm afraid of bugs, they will find one and shove it right in my face.

And when I say "never trust anyone" I'm talking: Mom, Dad, Brother, Sister, Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Husband (emphasis on that one), BFF, Co-worker, Boss, Mailman, Bus driver, Paper boy, Butcher, Grave digger or even God.  NONE OF THEM CAN BE TRUSTED.

There. Take that and grow, my child.

15 comments:

  1. HAHAHA! This is true! When people know what you're afraid of they try to tease and use it against you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, basically what you're saying is that I need to make sure the moth that's on the wall of my living room needs to be killed by the end of October. Okay, Nico is on the case...

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS IS SAUCY, I LIKE IT.

    I promise to have all insects exterminated from New York State by the time you get here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like that photo is going to end up on pinterest soon with some super emotional captions!

    But yes. People are dicks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha so true, my family throws my fears in my face more than anyone, especially my hubby!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lolz! Well done! You made me smile with your post! And yes I will remember what you said!
    Lovely share! 。◕‿◕。

    ReplyDelete
  7. It takes a lot for me to trust someone. But Whitney, the guy that's coming to my house to exterminate spiders? I trust him with my life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found your blog through blogtember and you totally made me laugh today! That is so true!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this. I want to scream this post from the rooftops.

    Also, never tell people you're ticklish. Don't ask me how I know.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay, you're hysterical and I'm hooked. Now I need to creep on your entire blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will never betray you with this, because I'll be too busy being grossed out. You are safe with me, at least.

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget