Day 5: Personality

Monday, September 9: Take this short personality test and respond to your results. (at the end, find the detailed profile of your personality account - click "click to view" under "You" and "self awareness and personal growth." You can even google your type and find more info on it!)


ok, so I went to the website directed from this prompt.  Which- btw is not a "short" quiz. *cough* 72 questions *cough* And I took the personality quiz.  They were pretty basic questions, nothing too deep or revealing and these are the results it gave me.


Now, this little break down sounds basically like hitting the nail on the head.  I was all, "Yeah, that totally sounds like me."  But then I went to the part where it was like, "You" and "Self-Awareness" and whatnot and it dove deeper into it and it started to sound less and less like me.  So I dunno.  I saw a lot of similarities and just as many differences, but when I decided the results were off was at the end when it compared me to Monica from Friends.  I love Friends.  If you go here you will remember that show made it to my top five.  But Monica was my LEAST favorite.  Sure, I thought she was funny, but I hardly identified with her in all ten seasons.  So. I came to the conclusion that the surface results of this test were pretty solid.  But the deeper the results went, the less accurate it was becoming.

annnd if anyone, I'd say I'm like Phoebe.


5 comments:

  1. "I wish I could help, but I don't want to"

    THANKS FOR HELPING ME FIND MY NEW LIFE MOTTO

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny, because I felt like I related to Monica the most in all 10 seasons. They tell me that right now, I'm an INTJ, which is cool on the surface, but not who I am all the time.

    "Smelly cat, smelly cat. What are they feeding you?!?!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Which- btw is not a "short" quiz. *cough* 72 questions *cough*"

    EXACTLY.

    I don't know enough about the characters on Friends. I suck, I've been hazed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too was a ESFJ and agree about the results... I too thought I was more like Phoebe :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unsurprising E! You will be the one that speaks for all of us, k?

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget