Day 8: What's in it For Me?

Thursday, September 12: Discuss ways that blogging or social media has changed you.

Pff.  What hasn't it done for me?  I think the biggest thing blogging and social media has done for me was bring people into my life that I desperately needed.  I've made friends that know the nooks and crannies of my life that I've never been able to talk about to anyone else.  When Landon and I got married, I didn't anticipate the lack of communication I would have with all my friends.  People said you'd fall off the earth after you got married, so enjoy your friends while they were there.  And I really felt like I tried to do that.  But there are still lonely nights where I miss having constant friends who I could talk to any time of day or night.  When I started blogging, I got that again.  Because these friends most of the time are only reachable by cell phone or internet.  And I don't know, it's like they are always with me.  Tucked into my emails and text messages.  

Does that make sense?  I

 never feel alone because I always have a friend just a tweet away.  

2 comments:

  1. It makes perfect sense to me :) NUTBAG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely, positively makes sense. I agree!

    PS- Can't wait for your job to slow down. CAN'T WAIT.

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget