First World Problems

So, I'm recovering from possibly the most disappointing weekend of my life.  And it's embarrassing to even talk about because it's not anything life changing or anything.  All that happened is that Landon stood in line for hours to get me the new iPhone and he wasn't able to get me one.  BUT- he was able to get one for himself.  And so now I just hold it and pretend it's mine.  And THEN, BYU lost to Utah for the 4th year in a row.  And it's just- it's painful.

On the plus side though, I was finally able to purchase my flight to New York.  Where the best week of my life will take place with Shay, Alissa and Kelsey.  Getting that taken care of got me so pumped.  And the countdown is 36 days.

Here are a few pics taken off the new iPhone.  The quality blows my sad little phone out of the water.  So Landon has come to terms that I will commandeer his phone whenever I need to take a pic for the next three weeks.





Still don't want to talk about it.


5 comments:

  1. Why in the hell did he get one for him then?!? And you seriously took those pics with it? They're gorgeous. I want one now please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry this weekend was a disappointment! I hope that this week and next weekend manage to fully meet all of your expectations and more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THOSE PICTURES CAME FROM A PHONE? UGH. I need one, STAT!

    CAN'T WAIT TO SQUEEZE YOUR GUTS OUT IN 36 DAYS

    ReplyDelete
  4. If it makes you feel ANY better, I won't be getting my pretty new phone that takes pretty pictures until December.

    HOWEVER.

    36 days? That's it? THAT'S REALLY IT? OH MY GOD, I'M FREAKIN OUT.

    I gotta go clean, bye!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW. I've always been ragey at my iphone pics. Maybe this will help!

    I won't be talking to any of you at the end of October because I will be too busy crying.

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget