Nightmare on 13th

This whole Blogtember thing makes it hard for me to blog about other things that are going on in my life.  And I don't really do the whole blog on weekends thing, but we had a great one the last couple days.  Friday night we hit up Nightmare on 13th with our buddies.  We've gone every year I've been with Landon.  It wasn't as scary this year.  I don't know if it was because it was opening night and they were still trying to get the feel of things... But usually I'm hiding behind Landon with my eyes shut tight  and my face buried in his shirt, this time however, I walked freely by his side. Yeah, I jumped at a few things, but I wasn't really afraid.  It was still fun, though.

We hit up this little hole in the wall restaurant called Mo's Diner after.  It was delicious and dirt cheap.  Probably because it's in the heart of the shady side of SLC.  Regardless, we left satisfied despite having to dodge psycho bicyclists outside.


We went for a swim this evening, and even though the pool is maintaining a delicious 87 degrees, it is clear the fall temps are making their way through the mountains.  Autumn is nearly upon us to soothe the burn left by this ridiculous summer.  And I can't be excited enough.

1 comment:

  1. I can't do scary things! I would cry. Like a proper 30 year old.

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget