So....Snow...

At work yesterday, I watched these horrible clouds tumbling over the mountains. Deep shades of blue and purple and black. Like someone gave the sky a black eye.  And sure enough, on my drive home I got snowed on. Twice.  When Landon got home, he found me bundled up in every kind of sweater clothing I had and my toes were still popsicles. Even though September around these parts is usually still pool weather, we decided the early winter signs deemed it fit to start a fire in the wood burning stove.

Everyone was ok with it.


It was a cozy night to say the least.  The commute back to work was another story.

On a totally separate note, today is one of my best friend's birthday.  Miss Alissa Erin is partying hard today. Or at least getting ready to party hard considering it's still business hours right now...even in NY... Stop on over and tell here Happy Birthday if you feel like it.  I'll be stopping by in exactly 34 days. IRL.  Still trying to fully grasp that one. CAN'T WAIT!!

4 comments:

  1. SNOW???? It's going to be 80 here today! That blows my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SNOW??? And I thought Upstate NY had unpredictable weather?!? YIKES.

    I can't wait for you to be here so we can celebrate a year's worth of birthdays in one week! EVERYONE WILL BE CELEBRATING TOGETHER.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, I need to be hanging out with you in that room. That fireplace. That wall. THAT DOG. It's perfect. I'm excited for the first snow (which could be before/while you're here, NY is crazy like dat) ...but snow in September is slightly depressing.

    And THANK YOU for the shout out. Can you believe it's only 34 days? It's going to be here before we know it. I gotta go clean, bye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had someone else who was shopping for an apartment tell me about that snow. I immediately thought of you, and the signs this is giving about what kind of winter we're going to have. It's still so early in the season...

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget