I do things

Good news, I have my laptop back. Bad news.  I still don't have a lot to talk about.  I mean, I've been up to stuff.  Like laughing at Landon's expense when he had to wear a University of Utah jersey to the BYU game on Friday.  For those of you who don't know- Utah and BYU are HUGE rivals.  Like, it's unhealthy how mean everyone is to each other.  I dunno.  I'm relatively new to this whole deal, so the hatred in my blood isn't nearly as poisonous as the rest of the state, but yeah.  Wearing red to a BYU game is a death wish.


After we took this photo, I taped two signs to his chest and back that said, "I lost a bet!" and after that the rays of cancer-causing hate subsided and people were really nice to him.  There was a lot of, "it's ok man, we've all been there." comments.  And- BYU won that game, so who knows.  Maybe wearing a Ute's jersey is good luck.  Except we saw a guy die, so it probably isn't. I'm still a little shook up over that.

Saturday night, we went to our favorite comedy show: Comedy Sportz with our friends.  I know I say this every time, but that- is the funniest crap in Utah county.  I don't even know how many times I've been in the last five years of my life.  But every time, I'm reduced to tears.

And Sunday, spent at my cousin's house where we celebrated everyone's birthdays since June, made many slow motion videos on Landon's new phone and played basketball until it was time to go home.  Let the record show, I beat Landon. Twice.

See? I do things.

4 comments:

  1. Poor Landshark!!! I'm glad people were nice to him though, I'm sure it was torture!!!

    Let's play basketball when you visit, OK!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You saw a guy die!? You can't just not expound on that.

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget