In Three Days...

I will be on an airplane headed for Albany, New York.

I will be on my way to finally meet some of the greatest people I've never met in real life.

I will be spending a week with girls that have changed my life through the screens of my electronics.

I will be making memories that I will visit on my happiest days and in my darkest hours.

In three days, we will be REAL LIFE friends.  Not photoshopped into each other's photos.

In three days. Everything will be different. Like, good different.


4 comments:

  1. WHITNEEEYYY!

    Every time I think about us taking pictures, I think, "FINALLY. WE WON'T BE PHOTOSHOPPED!"

    It's so soon. Like, so soon. I'M FREAKIN OUT.

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget